|Preliminary||Sonata for Euphonium by Fred L. Clinard Jr.|
1. In Modo Humano by Thomas Rüedi*
|Semifinal Accompanied||Mephisto Masque by Edmond Dédé/arr. D. Werden|
|Final||Sonata for Euphonium ("Child's Play") by Barbara York|
|Preliminary||FLOW by Benjamin Dean Taylor (Perform WITH CD accompaniment)|
2. "Etude No. 92 " from Melodious Etudes for Trombone, Book 3 trans. by Johannes Rochut
|Semifinal Accompanied||Rangitoto by Goff Richards|
|Final||Turbulence, Tide and Torque by Peter Graham|
1. Impromptus for Solo Tuba by Robert Muczynski 1st and 3rd movements ONLY
2. Song-tudes by James Stephenson No. 1 - "Mission Augustus" and No. 22 - "Re-treat"
|Semifinal Unaccompanied||Climate Strike by Evan Zegiel*
*2020 Leonard Falcone International Euphonium and Tuba Festival Unaccompanied Student Euphonium Composition Contest Winner
|Semifinal Accompanied||Suite for Tuba by Vaclav Nelhybel|
|Final||Scenes from the Andalusia by Elizabeth Raum|
1. Unaccompanied Suites, BWV 1007-1012 transcribed for tuba by J.S. Bach/Sauer "Prelude" (Suite II, p.8) ONLY
2. Sweet Dances by Elizabeth Raum No. 1 - "Blew Tango" and No. 2 - "Dot Polka"
2. Unaccompanied Suites, BWV 1007-1012 transcribed for tuba by J.S. Bach/Sauer "Sarabande" (Suite V, p.32) ONLY
|Semifinal Accompanied||Concertino for Tuba by Eugene Bozza|
|Final||Dialogue for Tuba & Band by Shawn Okpebholo
Available as PDF download ONLY at http://www.shawnokpebholo.com/works
With the purchase of the solo part and band score directly from the composer, band parts may be purchased for an additional $100.